Sunday 27 January 2013

Fake PhD Realizes Error and Retracts Fake PhD

We have received confirmation that a UK-based hypnotist whose name was posted on this blog had retracted their false use of doctoral credentials. This individual informed us of the following:

"I was of the understanding that Alpha [University] was licenced by the US education authority. I do not wish to be a part of a fake document, and considered using this was legitimate.
All PhD references to me on my web sites and other areas have now been removed. I possess many qualifications including medical qualifications which are genuine."
We give this person accolades for stepping up, admitting their mistake, and for making the necessary adjustments in their marketing. 

We have kept our word and removed any reference to this individual on our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls Generation - Korean